Shopping with Us
Think about the most amazing decor and lifestyle products, gorgeous jewellery, amazing artwork and the the most charming original gifts. We love to find these original and beautiful hand-made products and this is what you will find here on www.art365.co.za. Our sellers are extremely talented small independent businesses that are passionate about their products.
Everything you buy from Art365 comes directly from one of these businesses. No central warehouse, no giant retailer volumes…
Here’s how to shop with us:
- Find what you are looking for, use our search box, one of the dropdown menus or have a look at our new products or featured seller.
- Load up your cart
- Select your purchases and load up your cart.
- Select your shipping rate and Payment method
- Click the Order button and be redirected to our payment gateway to complete your purchase
- We notify each seller of your order and they will confirm your order and delivery to you.
- Visit our site regularly to purchase more items orto check the status of your order.
Even though you are buying from different unique sellers, each with their original products, you can pay at one easy checkout. We accept all major credit and debit cards. Payfast process all credit card transactions. All credit card transactions are 128 bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encrypted.
Each order is sent directly from the seller that designed, made or selected it, so a cost per seller is incurred to ensure it reaches you quickly and safely.
Charges and delivery times vary from seller to seller. Our sellers follow a clear guide and the delivery times and charges are displayed on the product page. You will also get a clear layout of your delivery charges in your cart.
Delivery is normally within seven working days and often much sooner. See the product page for a guide of delivery times. Custom-made items can take a little longer. Express Delivery is also offered in South Africa, please check the product page and seller’s information.
So that you know what to expect, our sellers follow this guide to delivery charges and timeframes. Charges and delivery times vary from seller to seller.
*It is entirely at the seller’s discretion as to what type of delivery options they offer. Express and International delivery options are excluded from any special offer or promotion.
Almost all standard orders are delivered within South Africa via Ordinary Mail with a tracking number, many will be FREE.
Unless an item is being specially made for you or ordered, delivery is normally within five to seven working days, often much sooner.
All of our sellers take pride in giving a great service, and that includes efficient delivery. However, there are rare occasions where external factors completely outside of their control can delay a parcel, despite their best efforts, so we do ask for your patience in these circumstances.
Delivery of Standard Items
We encourage all of our sellers to offer FREE delivery for all products. If a product is delivered FREE this is clearly be displayed on each product page.
If a product has an allocated delivery charge, it will be in accordance with the size and weight of the product.
Delivery of Non-Standard Items
Non-standard products are those which are deemed to be fragile, perishable, high-value, large or heavy, or those which involve other such exceptional delivery requirements. For these products, please see the applicable delivery costs on the relevant product pages.
International Delivery is available on certain products. Delivery is charged in accordance with the size and destination address of the order. Please check with us for details on International Delivery Rates.
Returns and Refunds
Our sellers will refund or exchange any standard item, for any reason, within 7 days of receipt. We’re sorry but custom made items, perishable goods, earrings and personal items are non-refundable, unless faulty. Check the seller’s returns policy before ordering, as some custom-made items can’t be exchanged.
All returned items must be unused, in original packaging, and returned to the seller at the address on your correspondence. Please obtain proof of posting. Refunds can only be made by art365.co.za via our online payment processing system.
If you wish to discuss or organise return, exchange or refund of any item, please contact us.
IMPORTANT: if you are unsure about an item before you buy it and/or return it, please always double check the returns policy directly with the seller concerned because many are special items which may be non-returnable.
Our Returns Policy
We want you to be happy with the goods and service that you receive from our sellers and so do they. As such, all sellers will provide the following guarantee to all shoppers so that you have peace of mind when ordering any product through our website.
- 7 days, from the receipt of goods, in which you can return your items.
- Two (2) days, from the day after that on which you agree to go ahead with any service, in which you can cancel your order (unless the service has already been provided).
- You MUST cancel your order in writing within the timeframes given.
- There are naturally exceptions to the terms shown above, where for instance products are specially made, so please carefully read and check the details below before ordering any item.
About our Seller’s own Respective Returns Policies
- Sellers will all comply with the 7-day terms above, unless:
- They are exempt for reasons stated below
- They have chosen to extend the returns period at their own discretion
- It is essential that you check the sellers’ own return policy for specific details. This will vary from seller to seller and is completely at their own discretion, so long as it is within the relevant legislation.
Please note the exemptions and exceptions below to the standard returns procedure and 2-day cancellation period, where the following items are likely to be non-returnable and non-refundable:
- personalised items that are specially made, or ordered, with your choice of name, fabric, message or other customzed aspect
- perishable products, including food and flowers
- personal products such as underwear, jewellery (especially earrings), cosmetics
- large items of furniture which are often specially made or ordered
- homewares that are made up in your own choice of fabric or material, such as lampshades, throws, cushions and other items.
- art, sculpture, ceramics and other creations that are often specially commissioned when you place an order.
- Please make sure you understand the relevant sellers’ returns policies whenever you buy.
How to Return a Product
- It is essential to please notify us in writing if you wish to cancel your order.
- You must NOT destroy or dispose of any product, even if it is faulty, before arrangements have been discussed with the seller.
- Following such notification and subject to the terms of this policy, and terms & conditions for shoppers on this website, the seller will then issue a refund of your order payment.
- Please ensure that you agree with the seller in writing when and how you will return the goods. If you believe the goods are faulty, then you must explain this at this time.
- You must return the goods appropriately packed to the seller from whom you bought them.
- The costs of return postage will be at your expense unless the goods are faulty or the seller in question offers a ‘free returns’ service.
- Please include with the returned goods your full contact details, a note stating the reason for return and specify any exchange you wish to make to replace the returned item.
- Please obtain proof of postage.
- Refunds or exchanges will be made to you within 7 days of receipt of the returned goods, as long as you have followed all of the procedures and timeframes above, conditional upon stock availability.
- Refunds will be made to your credit or bank account, via Payfast, art365.co.za’s online payment facility.
This information summarises the main terms of our sellers’ returns policies. However, we do not warrant or guarantee that the information set out above will apply to the goods or services you have purchased. You must check the relevant seller’s return’s policy on the product page for this information. We are not responsible in any way whatsoever for any loss or damages you may suffer in relation to the information set out above, our sellers’ returns or refunds policies or in relation to any goods or services you purchase or return.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns and we will get back to you as soon as we receive your mail.